Junkoload Me

My photo
Sportive Jog, Lame in studies. A good listener and wants the world to realise what is peace and all of those starts with a Smile. From the support of all my friends and of course for one special girl I've wished for to be with for eternal life

Pages

Blog Archive

Free? More like busy now.

After my
Royal School of Music Examination
Life just got Tougher
I thought my life is much more Free
but next thing i know
I have to stay back and remake the Classroom
4G
Looks like a Mess now
but it will turn up
and need to catch back up my Training that i miss out
Which is getting more and more hard
Day by day
Brushing back up swiming with the natural speed
is going to be another tough job to do
Why is there so many Tough tough
or to be positive easy easy easy
YEAH!! iTs EASY!

Study with No teacher is indeed pressuring
Come to think of it..
i would like to Try even more Adventure that awaits me
Something that Involves Talking and
Mass communication
I have to Bring whats In me
not whats Out of me
Better express myself before its too late...
what am I talking about
its already late!

CPL.Kern9 OscarMike out..*beep*
Category:

Sherlock Holmes

Click Cboz

Pop up my Cbox