Junkoload Me

My photo
Sportive Jog, Lame in studies. A good listener and wants the world to realise what is peace and all of those starts with a Smile. From the support of all my friends and of course for one special girl I've wished for to be with for eternal life

Pages

Blog Archive

One less task to worry about.

No more prefect's post
my name was not voted up front
so I guess its over for my prefect post life
but i still got senior prefect
Not so Powerful as the ones On my head

Anyway din make it so that I can study for my
course on broad
Getting Stronger day by day
mental
physical
and
intelligence

Next year we want to do a lot of stuff
for under my posts
which is
Interact Club and Teakwondo
To go Sparring
and The raise the Funds in the Leo's
pocket money

Well I do hope that I would want to get a Perfect body
fit to be part of Any contest next year onwards
Be careful challengers
a new Compatible player is coming up
next In 2011

See you!

Cpl.Kern9 OscarMike out..*beep*
Category:

Sherlock Holmes

Click Cboz

Pop up my Cbox