Junkoload Me

My photo
Sportive Jog, Lame in studies. A good listener and wants the world to realise what is peace and all of those starts with a Smile. From the support of all my friends and of course for one special girl I've wished for to be with for eternal life

Pages

Blog Archive

At the End also i'm free..

Gosh.. Still free Dont know what to do..
Everyday at home cant get to feel boring
Play this
do that
read Those
smack all my might
still cant get bored
but I wonder what is it to feel bored..
one day I should really try out myself
But to just write this blog is becoming more boring
gosh
i think i just stop this la
cause no one is going to read what has happened to me
no one cares
but only I care..

Cpl.Kern9 OscarMike out..*beep*
Category:

Sherlock Holmes

Click Cboz

Pop up my Cbox