Junkoload Me

My photo
Sportive Jog, Lame in studies. A good listener and wants the world to realise what is peace and all of those starts with a Smile. From the support of all my friends and of course for one special girl I've wished for to be with for eternal life

Pages

Blog Archive

Bonding is the key

Lifeless bonds are not to be found by hand.
these are found by feelings
and they are bonded together by a source
of
Love
It makes it alive and keep on going
Just like a person's life
Healthy and move on with life
Love will never break the strong bond
Between the both of us
What will break those bond?
I will not want to know
Because I don want to break the bond between you and me

Just to tell you that
In my Heart there is always you
In the core of love
Even I leave the Feelings in the core will still remain Untouched
but its touchable by the both of us only

I love you So Much
This much!


Cpl.Kern OscarMike out..*beep*

Loves her and shall not let go even if it cost my life
Category:

Sherlock Holmes

Click Cboz

Pop up my Cbox