Junkoload Me

My photo
Sportive Jog, Lame in studies. A good listener and wants the world to realise what is peace and all of those starts with a Smile. From the support of all my friends and of course for one special girl I've wished for to be with for eternal life

Pages

Blog Archive

- =( -

I was Told That people in this world
Are not 90% perfect
Everyone has its weakness and potential towards stuff
and bringing Future towards the present
And make Present to History
My Old Self is in the Pass
And i shall leave it there for it to rot
Whereas My new self is presented during the present
Which makes me a Better person
from day to day and time to time
Never ever Trust a Guy like me
to begin with
Now my condition is far more worst than i thought it would be
and i'm getting sick out of every drop of tears i made.
every pain i show despair in my face
The most crazy thing to know
I've Written the Future of myself i would be
if i follow this road up the hill
In School
We learn
1 Hour = 60 minutes
1 minute = 60 seconds
and if that one second is missed out
I've already miss you for a 100 years
That's why i don want to Miss every single second with you
and Just you

Cpl.Kern OscarMike out..*beep*
Category:

Sherlock Holmes

Click Cboz

Pop up my Cbox